Friday, May 2, 2008

I Appreciate You and You and You

So there is this slightly offensive Blog that I read occasionally and I must admit some days I even find it kind of funny. But why shouldn't I, it is after all making fun of me and others like me. This blog has lots and lots of readers. It has been mentioned in the New York Times and Target just recently supposedly bought the blog spot. So a lot of people know about it and read it as well and then leave comments.

Silly. Juvenile. Uneducated. Ridiculous. Comments.

Hundreds every single day.

I imagine actually that many of them don't even read the posts, but comment so that they can be a part of it. Many just leave their blog addresses as their only comment.

Now I would like to know that I am not writing a blog that no one is going to read but I have decided that I far more appreciate my readers, however small in number, because they come to see just how crazy we are today and they don't leave hateful, stupid, insensitive, derogatory comments. Not by the dozens anyway.

So I just wanted to tell you that, you know I appreciate you and stuff.

Sorry that's it. I am not getting any more mushy.

I may push some of you away.

-june

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate people that blog. They're so full of themselves. I can't believe bloggers think that people out there actually give a shit about what they have to say. Or want to see pictures of their kids. Or care what's going on in their lives. Bloggers are pretentious morons who have no real friends to whom to whine.

For more on my thoughts, please visit my blog at www.fallofjames.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

I think you mean "morans". God!

Check out my blog at
www.cinemaphilesatwork.blogspot.com