- Russia and Georgia are now officially at war. At least 2000 people have already died in two days worth of fighting.
- Two Americans were stabbed at the Olympics, one died already, and then the Chinese assailant jumped out of a window to his death.
- John Edwards (who had been my top choice for the Dem. VP) has admitted to that affair with a campaign worker. But evidently the baby can't be his, he must have been with his WIFE on the day of conception while she was undergoing CANCER treatment. What a jack-ass. And I bought in to all his honest-man-of-the-people crap.
- A police task force raids the wrong house in Maryland. The house of the Mayor. They burst in, shoot the families dogs, search the house (leaving some people handcuffed and lying face down on the bloody floor for more than an hour) and then they leave. Ooops, wrong address.
- Seventeen people died in Texas, when a Vietnamese Church Group's bus lost control and rolled into a gully.
- Bernie Mac died of phnuemonia at age 50 yesterday.
Well, that's what's happening in the world around you. Have a great weekend.