Thursday, August 21, 2008

Little Did We Both Know

Remember a few weeks back and my run in with super human strength? I got a letter in the mail this afternoon that may just explain it. Ward's grandmother sent us a letter addressed to Ward & Elekra. I am not sure if she meant Elexia or Elektra but one thing is certain, she must think I am a super hero. It's all coming back to me now, I must have had amnesia, I was a super hero before I fell off my family's yacht and Ward kidnapped me and told me that his kids were ours.

I used to laugh at her blatant mispronuncaition of my name but I am beginning to wonder, since she's sending us checks, if I should tell her who her grandson is really married to.

She may be disappointed.

-june

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't even tell you how jealous we are that you have been promoted to a superhero.

We should come up with some goofy name to call her. Why don't you use your superpowers to think of one?

Anonymous said...

I want to know who said they would use their monkey army for good.

Have you ever seen an army of monkeys? They have no use for good.