My wife has told me that several of her 'friends' have asked her if I 'REALLY' didn't get her flowers or candies or anything. So that my wife can stop trying to defend me, NO I REALLY DIDN"T, and here is why:
- I Love My Wife Very Much.
- She Knows That.
- Flowers Don't Mean Anything Real.
- I Don't Feel That I Have To Prove My Love On Valentine's CARD Day.
- I Would Rather Give My Wife A Romantic Gift When She Is Not Expecting It.
- That's Not Romance It's Some Sort Of Social Obligation.
- I Am Not A Hallmark Drone.
So instead of feeling sorry for my poor giftless wife on V.D., ask yourself when was the last time YOUR signifigant other came home with flowers for you on some random Wednseday.
I'm just saying.