Friday, February 20, 2009

You Didn't Think I'd Stop Blogging Did You?

Because I'm not. I've been wanting to change my url for a while anyways, I just didn't want to lose all of my many readers. Now that it appears I am more popular than ever, I figured I would go ahead and change that URL. Unfortunately, everyone is so crazy and wise ass were already taken so I really had to dig deep to find something that would work.

Then I thought of this, and it just seemed so...I don't know fitting?




I have changed my philosophy on life and blogging over the past few days and I am really hoping that good change will come from this disaster upon us. I was able to import all of my blogs to my new blog and am in the process of going through every single one of them. But I have two kids and an increasingly dirty house and a lot of those posts weren't very good so I may just give up in the next day or so. I don't imagine I will have many other readers who want to read my entire blog catalog the whole way through, maybe even twice, so I am not too worried about losing a portion of my old posts.

So I've changed my url, and my profile name, and my mission statement, but other than that it's the same as it ever was.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I don't have anything witty to say. I just wanted to be the first to follow AND first to comment.

Cheryle said...

Oh, thanks so much to "Wesley's Mom" for giving me your new url! I thought I'd lost you and I would have missed you!