Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This Will Be The Day

I have decided I hate naming posts. It's just something that takes too much time and effort and never comes out sounding the way I meant it to. So please, just ignore them and remember that they're only here for organizational reasons.



Now on to my actual post. In the past twelve hours I have had two new friend requests on my facebook. This in and of itself is amazing because I am not that popular and never get friend requests. But seeing that I was always picked last for dodgeball, I'm not at all surprised. But what is even more surprising to me, maybe not to you, is that the friend requests came that close together and are from my mom, yep you heard me right and my half-sister (my dad's child from a previous marriage).



No comments: