Friday, February 13, 2009

This Is Almost Over

I hope you are all just giddy with excitement as we countdown these last few 'relationship' songs. I hope you are tapping your feet and swaying and counting down the moments until your loved ones are off of work, or home from Target, or whatever. I'm cooking up something good for Ward and I don't mean with like chocolate and flour. Actually, I'm not cooking at all, that was just a means to tell you I'm scheming.

So anyways, for today...

U2 "All I Want Is You"



Tom Petty "Here Comes My Girl"



Tom Petty Here Comes My Girl Music via Noolmusic.com



Survey Results - GlowDay.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but looking at Tom Petty erases any feeling of romance in my system for a good long time. And lets be honest, it's not like John Mayer, who is a little uncomfortable to look at when he's singing, but still pleasant to listen to. Mr. Petty has a very "distinct" sound, and I don't mean that in a good way.