Sunday, January 11, 2009

Positive


I figured since the cat was already out of the bag (thanks, Ward), why not go ahead and come out on my blog as well. We are still in the very early stages (I'm in my eighth week and I probably wouldn't tell anyone until twelve weeks, but Ward is super excited).
And just so you know, because you may be curious and everyone has already asked...we did not do IVF or anything else, we couldn't afford it and we wouldn't be crazy enough to do it that close to the twins anyways.
I have been really sick, really. Mostly at night though. The baby (yes, there is only one) does NOT seem to like Candy Cane JoJo's...at ALL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow!!! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

What kind of kid doesn't like Candy Cane Joe Joes?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! It's going to be an exciting year! (Hope the nausea gets better soon.)