Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I Just Saved A Bunch of Money...On My Photo Order

As you can probably tell from reading or viewing my blog, I love pictures. I love to take them, I love to look at them, I love to decorate with them, with the exception of actually being in them, I love pictures.

I also love to give pictures. For Christmas this year I am giving people several photo gifts that I have worked very hard on (taking, sorting, organizing, uploading, you get the picture right? Ha, ha, funny huh?). I had several projects on Snapfish I was working on when I woke up this morning. Calendars, albums, books. When I checked my email this morning I had a Free Shipping all day coupon. I had to rush during nap times to get my books and calendars ready but I made it and I just completed the order. The total was very expensive but I saved $50.44 on shipping!!!

That in and of itself is like an early Christmas Gift to myself. These are gifts I would have been purchasing anyways and I saved that much money. Usually snap fish photos aren't any cheaper than Ritx Pix because of the difference in shipping but I got my photos for 8 cents a piece and didn't even have to leave home.

Ah, it's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.

We were out of town over the weekend shopping at Potomac Mills. It was a wonderful trip but we are all still recovering so that we can be ready for next Friday!

So I wanted to share the wealth, if you have photos or photo gifts to order you can go to Snapfish and use the code SHIPALLFREE until midnight tonight to get free shipping.

-june

No comments: