Monday, November 3, 2008

4th of 4th

I have been tagged by James, with a 4th of 4th photo blog posting. You may not know this about me, but I love to be tagged.

So I was supposed to go into my pictures and open the fourth folder and post the fourth photo. Well, I am using my laptop and I have only been putting photos on here since I got the Nikon D80 in March so here is the fourth of fourth:





We took this picture to email to his aunt so she could make him a cape. He looks so little, gosh they've grown so fast.

So I am supposed to tag three other people so I will make it easy and tag my three followers, Wesley's Mom, Boomer Gran, and Heather.



We have been super duper busy this week and I have a few things I want to post about and as soon as I find some spare time I will get a real post up.



-june

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! Thats a funny looking kid.

Anonymous said...

Ugh!! I hate tags!!! Sheesh!!

I'm busy writing up my plan for world domination. I hope I don't get sidetracked now.

Anonymous said...

I've never been tagged before, so thank you, June! I'll get my photo posted tonight (I hope!).