Sunday, March 30, 2008

Me on Me

I have a sickness.

I love to purchase baby clothes. I love shopping for snazzy little outfits for Trauma and Trouble. I can't walk by Baby Gap without stopping in and checking the clearance shelves. I am not safe in the parameters of an Old Navy, Gymboree, or any Carter's outlet either. Fortunately there is not a Gymboree or Carter's outlet nearby so I am safe usually from those places.

We are going to Frederick in a few weeks for my Grandmother's 90th birthday, and do you know what we will have to pass on the way to and from?

Leesburg Premium Outlets.

Yep, folks. A Baby Gap, Old Navy, Osk Kosh, and a Carters, just to name a few. I haven't been by these Outlets since I got pregnant so I haven't been able to shop there for our own children and now I am dying to stop in. Maybe Sunday afternoon? On the way home? Please, Ward? Please? Just this once?

I know, sick isn't it?

-June

No comments: