Thursday, June 26, 2008

If We Ever Go Out Alone Again...

I want to see this movie.

I really like Rachel McAdams and this story. My sister in law recommended the book last summer and it has become one of my favorites.

But we aren't really hip on getting babysitters or going out alone.

So I'll probably have to wait until it comes out on DVD.

But I like shopping at Target almost as much as I like watching movies, so all will be alright in the world.

And I don't think I am one of those people who can take my infants to the movie theatre. I feel bad when my children start screaming and I would hate to have to leave because of an unhappy child after paying $42 to get into the movie.

In fact, it's getting much cheaper to buy a movie than to go and see one out.

Even if the movie is terrible.

-june

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see this movie! I love Rachel!!

Anonymous said...

Me,too!