Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Because I will never be able to make time, I am taking time.

I have had every intention of blogging with no moment to actually pursue it. Take this for example, a post I began Friday morning:

"Let me begin by saying that I really should not be here. We have company coming in a few hours for the weekend, lunch plans and pool plans this afternoon and my house could really do a once over, OK maybe more but it's probably only getting the surface cleaning this morning, if it's lucky.

Every night I find myself in bed struggling to fall asleep when I come up with the best blog post ideas, OK maybe more like acceptable posting ideas at best. But I don't want to get up and out of bed for fear that I will never fall asleep. The next morning I can't remember anything, that seems to last all day and pertains to everything.

I feel like I have been on the phone constantly all week. "
That was all I got out before my phone conversations began anew for the day and eight hours later I was even further behind on just about ever task at hand. Not that I spent eight hours on the phone, but it certainly felt that way. There are things going on around me that I am not at liberty to talk about. Believe me, I want nothing more than to come to my blog and vent about numerous things currently occupying all of my time, but when I think about four months ago and all the trouble venting could get me into, I realize I have no other choice really but to carry on and hope that all ends well and soon.
I know that sounds terribly cryptic, but I just can't take my chances. I will say that it seems like we jump from one overwhelming burdening situation to the next around here. We hadn't even closed on that nightmare of an investment when our lives were all but consumed into a new drama.
I realized that one of my last posts actually put me further along than I really am. I beleive I said I have nine weeks left to go when I indeed had 11 weeks to go. Now I have a little over 9 weeks left to go and I am completely torn by my feelings towards those next two months. I love feeling the baby move and squirm, I love my tight rounded belly, I love the idea of carrying this child with me every step of my day. On the flip side, I have grown three inches round in the past week, easily. I have begun to cramp up in my arms and feet in addition to the calf cramps. I am beginning to lose sleep because of my uncomfortable size. However, on the grand scale I have decided that I love being pregnant.
Unfortunately, I really must see to my house. I really don't want to and can't afford someone to come in and help me but it is getting to the point where I am quickly losing ground. The once over I promised my house on Friday never really happened and now it needs more of a once over. I wish I could clean rooms up and then just shut them off for the next few months.
I wonder if that would work? I wonder if the kitchen could be one of those rooms?

No comments: