Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Not Looking Good

So EVERYONE who is to be on our flight tomorrow was sitting at their computer at 1:50? 

I just checked in at Southwest.com at exactly 1:50 p.m.

I am in the B group.  Seriously? 

This will almost definitely be the last time we fly Southwest.  The B boarding passes won't even be any real use.  I was only hoping for an A pass.  We will choose to load at A and a half I suppose.

At this particular moment I am so annoyed with myself for not looking further into Southwest's policies.  I guess this is what you get when you fly a discount airline.

Well at least now I know there is no reason to plan our day around checking in online as we will probably end up with a B or C group regardless.  I will just check in the day of on our return flight.

No comments: