Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Are they kidding me?

This morning the more idiotic of our dogs woke me up by thumping his big goofy leg on the floor, repeatedly.  I decided to make the most of this chilly morning and went downstairs to make French Toast for Bailey and Coop.  I got ice cold sippy cups ready and went up to get them.  I presented them with yummy warm French Toast sans syrup.  What did they do to show their appreciation?

Well, they cried...and cried.

Turns out they want their usual.  Cereal.

I think it was a ploy to get me to give them syrup.  It didn't work. 

Yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL!
I know what you mean. I gave up and bought some sugar free syrup and added a little honey to it.

I just wanted to let you know that I gave you a blog award come pick it up at my blog!